We have really, really enjoyed fabulous weather this summer. We've had loads of sunshine and lots of time to spend together. We have kept up on our studies, and I keep telling myself that I'll update the blog with posts about our time in Adventures, but so far, no such luck. It just hasn't been a priority. Maybe next week . . .
The goal is to begin our new school year on October 5th. Because T and I are headed out of town the weekend prior, we may actually begin on the 6th. Which is still good. And so much better than last year. I'm so ready to put "last year" behind us. And I'm so thankful that as awful as it was for me, my little Princess M has learned so much and has thoroughly enjoyed being in 2nd grade. :) We have 6 days of Adventures left before a short break to regroup and put away old curriculum and organize new. It's an exciting time. And our first ever co-op begins on the 24th of September. We are excited, but nervous. It will be good.
So, here's hoping there's some more school updates soon, even if I have to dig deep to find them. (Before it's time to archive them.) Then all sorts of news on our schedule for "next year," soon to be followed by regular updates as we get back onto a real schedule and feel like we have a normal life again.
I hope all of you have thoroughly enjoyed your summer as well, and are as excited about the future as we are. God is good - all the time. All the time, God is good.
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Cyndi :)
Praying with you! Love,Q
Post a Comment