This was a bit of a hectic day with snow, shopping, more snow, more shopping, more snow . . .
At bedtime, we all (including T) snuggled up to read out of our ADVENTure book about Christmas Dinner. We're excited to get ready for our big buffet at Gramma's tomorrow for Christmas Eve with the whole family and about our yummy traditional Prime Rib dinner on Christmas, so it was really interesting to read about the first Christmas feasts. I mean, even the Who's in Whoville have a Christmas feast! :)
And just think of all the Biblical feasts! Can't wait to study those in homeschool in the coming years. And Jesus attended so many dinners that are documented in the Bible for us. He even turned small lunches into huge dinners with servers! I think He would definitely love enjoying Christmas dinner, whether it's Prime Rib or Roast Duck or hot dogs! He knew how to make a meal special.
Is He invited to your Christmas dinner? I hope so.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment