It has been far too cold to drive around and enjoy the lighted-up neighborhoods in our area, so I've been putting off the topic Outdoor Lights. We finally read that page in our book today and made some luminaries out of brown paper lunch bags, which Princess M decorated with markers and glitter glue. Not that we can put them outside, but they are cute.
I read about how we are to glow like that with our good works, since Jesus said that we are the light of the world. M said, "But Jesus is the Light of the world, not us!" Well, it says in Matthew that Jesus said we are - remember how the moon reflects the sun's light? "Oh! I remember that from Kindergarten! Jesus is the Light of the world, and since He's in us, we can be the light of the world, too!"
Shine on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
my cousin is so smart
when i grow up
i want to be smart as her
:-)
:-) that's what she says about you!
Post a Comment