Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Dr. Molly's Office

We have returned from Princess M's check-up at the dentist with a good report! She has five permanent teeth now, almost all the way in, and still no cavities! That night-time brushing with Daddy is paying off! What a great thing for Daddy to do - as long as he is in town, he always brushes her teeth for her at bedtime. The tech told M that she needs to be sure to brush her own teeth every morning when she gets up, and M said, "We can put that on my chart!" The sweet tech caught on right away and said, "So you can get a sticker!" :-) How cute. M has a fused tooth on the bottom where two baby teeth came in as one, but Dr. Molly said it is a little loose now and will come out on its own, so we don't need to extract it. (Thank you, Jesus!) I am so happy to have Dr. Molly - I wish I would have had a sweet, pretty, fun dentist when I was a little girl! She does such a great job of explaining how important good dental hygiene habits are to M, too. That definitely counts as homeschool health class!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey C

Just found your blog. My oldest has had to have teeth pulled. yuck. no fun.

keep brushing!

-crystal