Sick mommies don't make the best teachers. At least, sick mommies are not at their best when teaching homeschool. This naturopathic mommy is heading to the doctor today to probably get a *gasp* antibiotic so I can get back to normal. Princess M's Christmas program is this weekend at church - Saturday and Sunday performances - and I refuse to miss it! And I refuse to allow her to catch any of these germies that are hounding me right now.
Would you please pray with us that I mend quickly and that T and the Princess stay well?
God Bless You All - I hope you're enjoying a healthy happy Advent season!
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Praying for you... if I were closer, I'd bring you soup :)
Hi Cyndi :) Praying that you will be MUCH better VERY quickly! And that your hubs & sweetie stay well. Love you, Q
Post a Comment