Sunday, December 14, 2008
14th Day of Advent - Caroling
We certainly didn't get dressed up and go out singing door-to-door today, not with the sub-zero temps we're having around here. We didn't even make it to church. :( But Princess M and I had a wonderful time this afternoon, sitting in front of the fire with the candles in our Advent Wreath lit, singing Christmas Carols. I printed off the lyrics to a bunch of our favorite songs so M could see all the words and we could discuss each one's meaning. She even decided to "perform" Walking in a Winter Wonderland for me. It was beautiful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
in the meadow we can build a snowman
and pretend that he is parson brown
he'll say are ya married?
we'll say No Man!
but you can do the job while you're in town
:-)
favorite.
i'll have to get her to sing it with me next time i see her.
Oh, I think that's an easy date to make! I can just see (and hear) the two of you!
I cracked up when I read on your blog that you've been singing it, too!
When it snows, ain't it thrillin'? Though your nose gets a-chillin'
Post a Comment