Well, here is my first post. I have been contemplating starting a blog for quite some time, but I have had more trepidation than inspiration. How much time is it going to take? What will people think of it? What if someone I don't wish to view my private life is reading this??? Well, I have started, nonetheless. I trust God to work out the details, and I trust my husband to keep me from spending too much time on it! ;-)
I love to read and write and chat, so I'm hoping that blogging comes naturally enough that I can post little updates on the fun stuff in our lives without it being a chore (or a bore). I'm off to find something interesting to do so that I'll have something interesting to chat about! (It may be awhile before I'm back . . .)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Hi Cyndi :) Welcome to online journaling! I'm cheering for you as you begin and will add you to my reader so I can keep up when you write.
Thanks for the note about "Signing Time" - I'll look forward to hearing what you think. Blessings, Q
Post a Comment