For those of you who know Princess M, you know that she is a mass consumer of paper. She has been known to go into convulsions when she needs to write something and can't find a notepad or pen. She goes through reams and reams of paper. We buy it by the case at Office Depot. Plain copier paper, ruled spiral bound notebooks, notepads, she's not a discriminator of paper. She's been known to use a napkin in a jam. She loves to write!
Today in the car, we were having a discussion. Because Princess M also loves to talk! She tells me, "I don't think Michelle has a job."
"Michelle who?"
"Andrew's mom!" (a bit too sassy, if you ask me)
"Oh. Yes, she does. I think she's an executive assistant for an accountant."
"What does that mean?"
"It means that she does a lot of paperwork."
(brief silence)
"Paperwork?! You can get paid for that?!!!"
LOL! "Not your kind of paperwork, Sweetie. Grown-up paperwork."
"Oh! 'Cause I was gonna say . . . . Dream Job."
Only my little princess . . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Aw, that's precious. And funny too. :D And I totally and completely share her love of paper. I scrapbooked a little tin album "All About Me" and dedicated the journaling page to my love of paper.
Blessings,
Toni
Post a Comment